Welcome to the Pixie Dust Boutique blog site!

Welcome to the Pixie Dust Boutique blog! Here you will find updates on our product line, sale items or fun ideas I've found! Enjoy looking around!



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New products {inspired by Spring}


Every cute little outfit needs a cute hair accessory and  especially for Easter so.... my mom bought my girls matching Easter dresses and I wanted to accent those with matching headbands.  I made each girl a different spring/Easter inspired headband.  My middle doesn't like the elastic bands so hers is a metal headband with ribbon. She LOVES girly but is not a fan of feathers so hers is featherless!


My little loves headbands no matter the style!  Is it cute?  Is it girly?  Is it sparkly?  Yes?  Then she wants to wear it!  Oh and check out the adorable Petty Romper!  Those are coming soon to our Boutique!  Look for details coming soon!

Polka Dot Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment