Welcome to the Pixie Dust Boutique blog site!

Welcome to the Pixie Dust Boutique blog! Here you will find updates on our product line, sale items or fun ideas I've found! Enjoy looking around!



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Easter has come and gone but we had a wonderful weekend and I thought I'd share with you all the adorableness(is that a word?) that was my children in their cute little coordinating outfits and headbands!

The whole crew just before church!


She finally found her Easter basket!  (Eventually I'll put together a tutorial on how to make the tutu basket)


My big guy has really mastered the whole boy climbing trees thing so his was hidden in the tree!

I'm pretty sure the littlest of the bunch didn't even know what they were looking for, she was just following the rest!


Their prizes...the littlest is too busy munching candy to look up for the pic!

So that was our Easter in a nutshell!  So thankful for family and mostly thankful for the real reason for Easter.  That we celebrated a Saviour who died for us!
 New products coming soon!  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment