Welcome to the Pixie Dust Boutique blog site!

Welcome to the Pixie Dust Boutique blog! Here you will find updates on our product line, sale items or fun ideas I've found! Enjoy looking around!



Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kiala's 5th Birthday

I had so much fun designing and making things for Kiala's 5th Birthday party!  This year her theme was Pretty in Pink.  She wanted everything pink of course and she also requested that her guests come dressed as princesses.  The coolest thing I made (with the help of Kiala, who assisted me in finding and dismantling) was a cake stand made out of an old light fixture!  It turned out so pretty!  Heres the before and after...










Nothing a little spray paint and embellishments couldn't fix!  I used little wooden plaques from Michael's and added beaded ribbon and a plate adhered to the top. 

Heres the rest of the party in pictures...

Pretty in Pink headband...this is in my boutique, www.pixiedustboutique.com


Ribbon banner, also super easy.  Just cut strips of ribbon and glue, it turned out so cute, now its in my girls bedroom!

Tulle poufs I made(super easy) and the girls made masks

I made Kiala a tutu gown... she LOVED it! 



 A great day...mom was a bit stressed out but the birthday girl loved it so it was all worth it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment